Programmable Controllers (PLC.s)
With a wide range of PLC's from one single supplier! There is a right PLC for you.
- The right price
- The right size
- The right ease of use for the right level
- Since 1995. Tried and tested Directlogic PLC's such as the great DL-205 & D0-06 ranges. A worldwide favourite for machine builders and factory automation.
- The new generation " state of the art" PLC's. More PLC power than ever before. PAC's (Process Automation Controllers) offer ultimate expandability, CPU power & flexible solutions at affordablly prices
- The big "small" CLICK PLC. Stand alone small I/O footprint or expandable modular solution. Those who use them will tell you just how much they enjoy the Click PLC. Lovable software, no nonsence hardware.
- Modern, rugged and extremely versatility PLC. Highly expandable modular Bringing "plug and play" concept to PLC's. You will wonder why this took so long.
- PLC CPU's! Your first choice in PLC software When you want to do it yourself. Makes a rock solid Automation solution just so much easier.
The DL205 series PLC can support local expandable I/O and remote I/O Modbus RTU & Ethernet networks modular PLC that allows you to drastically lower your control system cost. Unmatched for it's durability and small...
Productivity3000 has all the power you need for advanced applications. Easy-to-use, super-flexible machine that costs less than most traditional PLCs. With 7 built-in comms ports, local and remote I/O connection, USB or Ethernet programming and integrated LCD display.
The Productivity 2000 PLC. This controller was designed to provide advanced features at an extremely affordable price and lowest cost of ownership in its class. The memory, performance, options, free software, free support makes it stand out above the competition.
The Productivity1000 series PLC is the super compact yet highly capable member of our Productivity controller family. Packed with many of the features you love about the Productivity series but housed in a smaller, slimmer design.
PC Control with Think & Do When a PLC just won’t do - use Think & Do PCbased control. Your HMI and control share the same database, so there is no duplication. Intuitive flowcharting makes coding the control logic as easy as sketching out the control algorithm. The powerful...