DL-05 & DL-06 Micro PLC
Micro, compact but still expandable. 30+ additional I/O for analog, digital and Ethernet expansion. Most popular machine builers PLC. Absolutely rock solid.
The DL05 and DL06 product families offer a number of different I/O configurations. Choose the configuration that is right for your application. Also, keep in mind that both the DL05 and the DL06 PLCs offer the ability to add I/O with the use of option modules. Option card...
These little analog modules are the smallest and lowest-priced in the industry. There are thirteen models to choose from, with flexible features, including 4-20 mA or 0-20 mA, 0-5V or 0-10V input and output ranges, and high resolution models. All ranges are jumper selectable and include...
- includes 14 integrated discrete I/O points (8 inputs/6 outputs)
- One option module slot can support an analog module, discrete module, memory cartridge or DeviceNet Slave module.
- It also includes integrated features like high-speed counting, pulse output,
- two communication ports for Modbus RTU master/slave,
- four PID loops
- includes 36 integrated discrete I/O points (20 inputs/16 outputs).
- Four option module slots support up to 24 analog channels or up to 64 additional discrete points.
- It also includes highspeed counting, pulse output and RS-232/422/485 communication on Modbus RTU master/slave, or use the powerful ASCII In/Out instructions,
- eight PID loops
Both the DL05 and DL06 feature:
Discrete on/off control
- AC, DC sink/source and relay I/O available
- 17models total, in both AC and DC- powered units
- Panelmount and DIN-railmounting for all units
- Removable terminal blocks (standard)
- Built-in high-speed I/O for simple single axismotion applications (not available on all models)
- 13 choices of analog I/O optionmodules compatiblewith both DL05 and DL06, including high-resolutionmodels
- PIDwith auto-tune (standard on allmodels)
- Analog I/O is jumper range selectable
- Removable terminal blocks for easy wiring and setup
- Temperature inputs (thermocouple and RTD)