DL05 PLC Units
DL-05 Micro Brick PLC system
The DL05 is not short on features. For small I/O applications, the DL05 can do the job of some of our larger PLCs.
What’s it got?
Eight inputs and six outputs (integrated)
Six I/O models of AC, DC and relay I/O
2 K program memory
4 K data memory
129 instructions, including four PID loops
Powerful functions like FOR/NEXT loops, subroutines,and drum sequencers.
What discrete control can I perform with it?
- Control a small material positioning machine using built-in high-speed counting
- or pulse output I/O for cut-to-length, pick-and-place, speed monitoring, and more.
- Create a sequence controller using the drum instruction and discrete I/O for piece counting, sortation, stamping, filling, level control
- Build an events recorder using sensors and discrete I/O with the real-time clock optionnmodule installed.
- Use the 10-30 VDC-powered units in remote locations for data monitoring and control
- It also includes integrated features like high-speed counting, pulse output, two communication ports for Modbus RTU master/slave, four PID loops, and more.