Process Automation Controllers PAC 1000
The Productivity1000 series PLC is the super compact yet highly capable member of our Productivity controller family. Packed with many of the features you love about the Productivity series but housed in a smaller, slimmer design.
Built-in Communication: The Productivity1000 comes with 4 built-in communciation ports for easy connectivity to your PC or various industrial networks.
Micro USB MicroB USB port for easy plug-and-play programming
Serial RS-485 4-pin serial Modbus RTU/ASCII or custom protocol connection
Serial RS-232 RJ12 serial Modbus RTU/ASCII or custom protocol connection
Ethernet 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ethernet port for PLC programming and/or Modbus TCP, EtherNet/IP, custom UDP/TCP connections
Data Logging The Productivity1000 allows for up to 32GB of historical data to be saved to a removable microSD card (sold separately).
- The single top-side latch on every I/O module provides free and clear access to the latching mechanism when adding/removing I/O modules.
- The pivoting wire cover on each I/O module displays the wire label in any position so it's visible at all times.
- A fulcrum lever is designed into every I/O module for easy terminal block removal.
I/O Expansion Modules
You can add up to 8 I/O modules to the Productivity1000 PLC for a total of 128 discrete I/O points or 32 analog I/O channels. Several I/O modules are available to choose from:
Expand with ease
- The Productivity1000 requires no base or backplane and can easily be expanded with up to 8 snap-on I/O modules. The P1000 system can support up to 128 discrete I/O points or 32 analog I/O channels total. The I/O modules can be easily added or removed using the single latch mechanism on the topside of each module. This stackable design allows you to purchase only the I/O required for your particular application.
- This versatility also means you can use the Productivity1000 CPU as a stand alone, low-cost data logger or protocol converter (no I/O modules).