PLC & HMI Training Courses
Directlogic Automation PLC & HMI Training Acadamy
We offer sheduled 1 and 2 day training courses on our PLC and HMI products at our local offices in Centurion, Gauteng.
We have a fully equipped training facility and can accomodate up to 6 attendees per session.
Training hours are from 9am to 4pm on a Monday and Tuesday. All courses cater for a light lunch and daily refreshments. A variety of very good guest houses lodges and hotels accomodation can be arranged most of which are within walking distance from our offices.
The following PLC courses are available on request
- 1 day refresher, or 2 day basic & advanced training courses for all DL-05, DL-06, DL-205 and DL-405 Directlogic PLC's products using the popular Directsoft software
- 1 day theorectical and hands on training course for all models of the popular Click PLC (Koyo)
- 1 and 2 day courses for the Do More CPU's andthe BRX range of PLC's
The following HMI Touch screen courses are also available
- 2 day Weintek Touch screen development graphics
- 2 Day C-More Touch screen development software
The following SCADA development and graphic solution
- Indusoft from Wonderware, full SCADA devellopment software
- Point of View from ADC, software configuration for SCADA
NEW PLC diagnostic and fault finding course
Highly reccommended for field service Technicians
our mission is to enhance the skills and competency of our clients.
Customised training programs and services that will add value to learner participants
Geared to client and customer satisfaction.
All courses are conducted by a trained and qualified lecturer at our training facilities in Centurion.
Students receive a competance certificate.
A scheduled number of weekly programmes are planned for 2017. Please contact our office for details of schedules courses on offer.
All courses include documentation, refreshments and a light lunch. Accomodation can be arranged if required.
For bookings please call Andre on +27 12-654 6212 or email Support@directlogic.co.za