ProSense Vibration Fork Liquid Level Switches ... New!
The ProSense VFL Series of level switches is offered in two process connection sizes with short and extended insertion lengths, standard and high temperature constructions, and a 3-wire DC switch output for connection to controller inputs or a 2-wire AC/DC switch for control of valves and pumps.
VFL Series vibration fork liquid level switches are ideal for a wide variety of liquid level applications:
- High and low point level alarms
- Overfill protection
- Pump protection
Suitable for use in tanks, vessels, and pipes, the VFL series is an ideal alternative for applications where other liquid point level technologies such as float switches or conductive, optical and capacitance sensors are not suitable due to conductivity, turbulence, buildup, air bubbles, foam, pressure, temperature, and viscosity changes.
- 1/2″ or 3/4″ male NPT process connection
- Short (1.89″) or Extended (3.44″) insertion lengths
- Standard or high process temperature ranges: -40 to 212°F or -40 to 302°F
- 3-wire DC PNP or 2-wire AC/DC switch output
- M12 quick disconnect or DIN style electrical connectors
- Robust stainless steel construction
- LED indication provides visual function check
- External function test with test magnet
- Ideal for applications not suitable for other liquid point level technologies due to conductivity, turbulence, buildup, air bubbles, foam, pressure, temperature, and viscosity changes
- Use in tanks, vessels, and pipes for:
– Overfill protection
– High and low point level alarms
– Pump control or limit detection
– Valve control
– Run dry or pump protection
– High-temperature applications