Safety switches are interlocking devices used to monitor (and sometimes lock) machine guards, doors, gates, windows, jaws, or other machinery to protect both people and machines. A variety of safety switch styles are available to detect unsafe conditions and isolate power from the hazard.
- IDEM Stand-Alone Non-Contact Coded Magnetic Safety Switches … New!
- IDEM Non-Contact RFID Coded Safety Switches
- IDEM Non-Contact Coded Magnetic Safety Switches
- IDEM Non-Contact Magnetic Safety Switches
- IDEM Non-Contact Magnetic Locking RFID Switches
- IDEM Solenoid Locking RFID Tongue Interlock Switches
- IDEM Solenoid Locking Tongue Interlock Switches
- Tongue Interlock Safety Switches
- Hinge Interlock Safety Switches
- Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Safety Switch Accessories